Markup Percentage

Hello everybody :)

Can someone explain me how the Markup Percentage works?

Thank you for ur help.

Comments

• I have exactly the same quesiton, can someone explain if the Markup applies on all trades, or only on winnning trades ?

• Konkistadorr is it right that i get the 5% if someone trade over my appid? Where can i payout this amount? Thank you

• you can sent to my email

• please let us know what do u know about this topic here :)

• In basic terms markup percentage is percentage any app wants to add to pricing of contracts. For example as app developer i add markup percentage as 1% then ask price will be calculated as

ask_price = ask_price + markup% * payout

So this app is ideally charging more commission from client and this commission will be given to app developers

• do you have an example for binary options. and how can i withdraw as appdeveloper?

• I don't have an example but marketing team can help in this. Please message me your email I will pass it to them

• edited April 2017

Hi All., Karen will message this. Thanks.

• Thanks @Raunak.

Hi guys, attached is the example of how the arbitrary percentage is being calculated.

Hope this helps.

For more information on marketing queries, do not hesitate to contact the marketing team at [email protected]

Karen

• @karenyap said:
    Thanks @Raunak.

Hi guys, attached is the example of how the arbitrary percentage is being calculated.

Hope this helps.

For more information on marketing queries, do not hesitate to contact the marketing team at [email protected]

Karen

Thank you for the image.
    Where can i withdraw the amount of the markup percentage. Or another question where can i find a statistic for me.

Thank you :)

• @WTNChristian , we calculate the accumulative arbitrary markups on a monthly basis and credit the accumulated amount into the developer's real money account that they login/register with when they first register the app_id of their app here

We currently send manual statistic but we do plan to implement a new API endpoint to report on arbitrary markup payments and breakdown for app developers that use that facility.

• okay nice thank you for answering all my questions