Automated trading from MT5 E.A to binary.com servers

Hi everyone.
I guess some of you may be interested in this topic, hopefully.
I got a problem and you may help solve it.
How automate my trading from mt5 expert advisor to binary.com servers ?
There is certainly a page at binary.com that gets url-encoded Web-request (user, passwd, amount, duration, symbol, call/put) & web request exists in mql5 langage.
Does anyone knows something about that ?
Many thanks, guys.
jpaliene.

Comments

• Yes, you can use Binary.com API and integrate your own application with it. I created a MT4 <-> Binary.com gateway for my own use so I assume it is easy to do the same for MT5.
    Gelson

• Hi Gelson.
    I tried to attach a file.mq5 but it seems it's not allowed ?? ( & I'm not that great programmer , & by the way french, 59 old, from Paris, association founder )
    "
    string signal = "id_ea=1&symbol=" + _Symbol + "&operation=SELL&value=" + (string)tick.bid + "&";
    Tweet("http://api.laplacianlab.com/signal/add",signal);
    "
    The thing is : which page to call at binary.com to send the data. You certainly know if u're moderator .
    And it's not an app I need located in a web page of my own, altough it may be the solution.
    jpaliene

• Binary.com provides a WebSockets API which you can talk to from your own application. It is not as simple as attaching a file and send it; you need to develop an app to talk to it. There are example code at this site, but you really need a developer to turn that into something usefull.

I´m not a binary.com moderator. I´m just a (really bad) developer working at my own application that allows me to send orders from MetaTrader4 to Binary.com :-) Never tried integrating MT5, tho.

• Hi Gelson.
    OK I got it.
    I am another really bad programmer who surprisingly enough comes with a working mt5 e.a simulating binary options. Please tell me if I am wrong : a personnal app on a personnal website sends orders to binary.com, in order for followers to copy trades, right ? Kind of like trade4.me did, before becomming inaccessible.
    So if you want to share your app with me, I am interested. Just tell me your conditions. Thanks.
    jpaliene

• Please contact me at gelson.santos@metaverse.com.br

• please have sen> @Gelson said:

Please contact me at gelson.santos@metaverse.com.br

please have sent you a mail for a potential ea development with the mail Title "About Mt4 to Binary.com" on 16/02/2017

• Hi guys, maybe it is not the correct thread but i want to inform that I have a solution for trading Binary.com inside MT4.
    Anyone interested contact me at: alessandro.bernocchi@libero.it

Thank you,

Alessandro.